Hello from Bodger

General discussion, looking for or selling birds, non-breed related questions etc.

Hello from Bodger

Postby Bodger » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 am

Hello to everyone,
My name is Bodger and I'm new to pigeons. I've kept Birmingham Rollers for the last 18 months and get a great deal of fun from them. I have 30 of rollers and 11 Turkish Dewlaps.
My reason for seeking this forum out is that it was only last night that I bought the Dewlaps and I know absolutely nothing about them. I really am going to need all the help and advice that I can get. I'd love to keep and fly them properly.

Here are the birds that I picked up last night. I got them from a local man who also knew nothing about them. He couldn't even say which were cocks or hens and didn't know which were brothers and sisters. They were extremely cheap. They fetch usully fetch quite a bit of money here in the UK. I only paid £20 for the eleven, which is around 25 to 30 dollars.

I look forward to getting to know people and to getting my dewlaps sorted out and on the right track,
Bodger

Breeds: Birmingham Rollers and Turkish Dewlaps

Re: Hello from Bodger

Postby Bodger » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 am

It doesn't look as though anyone has logged onto the forum since I posted this thread. Its a great shame. i was hoping to meet and get talking to some like minded people.
Bodger

Breeds: Birmingham Rollers and Turkish Dewlaps

Re: Hello from Bodger

Postby jafacanyan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 am

good looking birds buddy enjoy! are they adana dewlaps?
jafacanyan

Breeds: Kelebek, Takla

Return to Open Forum