introduce myself

General discussion, looking for or selling birds, non-breed related questions etc.

introduce myself

Postby joogvanhedel » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello all, I am Joog van Hedel. come from the Netherlands, 37 years, father of two sons. I love all kinds of animals all my life, since about 10 years I pigeons. At first only birmingham rollers. Now also oriental rollers and Takla's. I just want racers, not show animals. I hope to learn something here, and of course to see other birds pics and other opinions to read, if you have any questions I like to hear. Will later shoot some photos.
joogvanhedel

Breeds: Birmingham roller, oriantal roller, takla's

Re: introduce myself

Postby Kurt Gürsu » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Nice to meet you Joog.
Kurt Gürsu
Site Admin

Breeds: Takla, Kelebek

Postby mvloft » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 am

Hello to all My name is Majid I live in Orange Virginia. I am new to show pigeons and flying pigeons . I used to have racing pigeons for awhile and trying to start it again. If anyone close to my Area has some flying birds to share I would be happy to start with. Thanks a lot and looking forward to get some friends. :)
mvloft

Breeds: starting with the sport. Used to race. I have been away from the sport for last 5 years and getting back to it.

Postby joogvanhedel » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 am

Kurt Gürsu wrote:Nice to meet you Joog.

Thanks ;)
joogvanhedel

Postby joogvanhedel » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 am

mvloft wrote:Hello to all My name is Majid I live in Orange Virginia. I am new to show pigeons and flying pigeons . I used to have racing pigeons for awhile and trying to start it again. If anyone close to my Area has some flying birds to share I would be happy to start with. Thanks a lot and looking forward to get some friends. :)

I am also new, but you also welcom :mrgreen:
joogvanhedel

Return to Open Forum